Monday, June 30, 2008

And now a word from our Sponser

Why oh Why did I order this?

For the past 3 days I have come home to this.....

You'd think I'd learn to put the TP away somewhere they can't reach...or find it. But noooooo. My bathroom looks like a Charmin Bomb exploded in it, repeatedly. And boy do they love to drag the carnage aaaaall over the place. Tiny bits of TP rolls All Over the House!
And then there are the two tiny terrorists in training. Generally they are pretty good about using the scratching post.....but sometimes.... we run into a little trouble. And when the couch isn't readily available they attack the bed ...at night...with me in it...sigh. Just another ploy to keep me up all night.
And yes. I actually did have this happen. Made a horrific mess with water everywhere. I didn't see the actual dunking event. But I saw the aftermath and one subdued sopping wet Merri kitten. Unfortunately she's a slow learner and I constantly catch her on top of the tank...reaching her paw in by the water filter...just trying for fish dinner.

Not much in the horse world going on today. Have many errands to run after work and a sunburn that feels like my neck is being rubbed off....to bad you can't go to work neekid...would be a lot less painful....at least for me! Probably scare the beejeebers out of my co-workers!

Time to get back to work.

No comments: